Friday, April 20, 2012

A to Z


Happy Friday, everyone! I took this meme from my friend Jen of A Life of Sugar and Spice.

A is for age: 29

B is for breakfast today:
2 eggs, a piece of center cut bacon and gluten-free toast.

C is for what you’re currently craving: Salty and sweet anything.

D is for dinner tonight: Not sure yet. There are chicken thighs in the fridge. We'll probably BBQ them because it's nice out.

E is for favorite type of exercise: Normally any type of group fitness class. Or, I turn on music in our gym and do a very random lifting routine for about 45 minutes.

F is for an irrational fear: My car going over a bridge into water. This story only worsened that fear.

G is for gross food: Fried clam bellies.

H is for hometown: Brockton, Mass - City of Champions

I is for something important: Family.

J is for current favorite jam: Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye

K is for kids:
My life, my (almost five month old) son Jack.

L is for current location: The island in our kitchen

M is for the most recent way you spent money: I need to get a g-darn new tire for my jogging stroller because one of the wheels has a hole in it. (And it's brand-new. GRR)

N is for something you need: A babysitter for Jack every once in a while. (Though family has been great for this when visiting)

O is for occupation: SAHM and journalist/filmmaker

P is for pet peeve: Not using your directional when changing lanes/turning.

Q is for a quote:
"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention" AND "Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, but your absence felt."

R is for random fact about you: I was voted nicest in my 7th grade class.

S is for favorite healthy snack: Carrots and hummus.

T is for favorite treat: Ice cream of any variety.

U is for something that makes you unique: I have A LOT of freckles.

V is for favorite vegetable: Carrots

W is for today’s workout: Probably a jog when the huz gets home from work so he can watch our little guy.

X is for X-rays you’ve had: Teeth.

Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Yoga with the babe.

Z is for your time zone: Eastern.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love it!! I miss you too!! Come visit soon!

Liz said...

Will do. Let me know if there are any new gf places to tryout in my old stomping ground.

Amanda said...

Very sweet. And Jack? Too cute.