Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Me Me Me!
I have been tagged by Melanie over at The Gluti Girls. I've been following her awesome blog for a few months now, so I'm pretty honored! Along with her great recipes, check out the post about her dogs; it's really touching.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Random, weird things? I've got plenty!
1. As a child I would hum when I was eating.
2. I was voted "Most Athletic" in high school.
3. I currently work in Public Access Television and co-host a few shows in my city. Sometimes I get recognized when I'm out and about.
4. My boyfriend of 5+ years is on his second tour of duty in Iraq. I miss him a lot.
5. I have been sky-diving and just two weeks ago did a "polar plunge."
6. During the summer in high school and college I worked as a tennis instructor at a swanky country club.
7. I'm going to be an Aunt in under two months! I am beyond excited.
Now it's my turn to tag seven more people! I choose:
Kate at K8 and Cat
The Grumpster at Grumpsterboy
Jill at Hey That Tastes Good
Melissa at Gluten Free For Good
Sally at Aprovechar
Jeena at Jeena's Kitchen