Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Good Eatah's Food Review

I can be lazy sometimes. Well, I can be lazy quite often, so it's good to know that there are some convenience foods that I can rely on when I don't feel like preparing a meal from scratch.

I very distinctly remember my mom stocking up on anything "Bell & Evans" from the grocery store. According to her, and many food critics, they have the Best. Poultry. Ever. And I firmly believe it. So, when I discovered that they created a gluten-free, breaded chicken tender, I immedietely purchased and consumed. They are awesome and they remind me of the chicken tender that I would get as a special treat and that I loved as a kid.

They're super simple to prepare -- either in the oven or stovetop. I pan fry mine in a bit of olive oil and dip in ketchup. It reminds me of being a kid again.

No comments: